FlOw is a practice of player oriented Flow design. It is a game where players with different skills can intuitively customize their Flow experiences through the fundamental gameplay and enjoy the entire experience in their own paces.
Quite nice, made it to level 2 (if you can call it that) before I got distracted (90 minutes later).
- Minimal control opens the door for casual gamer and non-gamer
- Control the balance between speed and turning leaves space for hardcore player to master
- Wide range of gameplay from simply swimming around to strategical evolving and intensive fighting for survival
- Customize flow experience naturally through the core gameplay, swimming and eating
- Transparent and meaningful choices
- Small risk, small reward; Big risk, big reward
- Minimal penalty, no Flow breakers
The link to the game
Link to the reason for flOw